In the above replay, we discuss:
- How Artistic Voice is bigger than “style” or “technique”
- The four parts of an Artistic Voice — “The Chorale of the Empowered Composer”
- Stories (the “Soprano”)
- Process (the “Alto”)
- Technique (the “Tenor”)
- Relationships (the “Bass”)
- The typical reasons composers do NOT own their voice, but rather hide . . .
- The “Frustrated Visionary” Composer
- The “Lost in the Wilderness” Composer
- The “Self-Censoring” Composer
- The “Self-Sabotaging” Composer
- Key Takeaways
- The Career Success Spell Book (see below)
How Can I Make the Career of My Dreams?
Let’s face it: music school focuses a TON on how to write music, but very little on how to make a career with your compositions. The 1-Day “Career Success Spell Book” Intensive Workshop is here to fix that. Click below to learn more about how you can have the career of your dreams.