All services and orders are subject to the following policies.
Please allow 1-2 business days for processing of hard copy orders. Shipping rates are as follows: $6 for orders under $60, $9 for orders under $150, $15 for orders under $250, and $22 for orders above $250.
PDF orders will emailed in 1-2 business days. The quantity indicated in your order is the number of copies you are authorized to print. No further copies may be printed or used electronically for performance.
If you are a choir director and need to purchase more print licenses, you may do so from the work’s information page.
- The quoted rates are a guideline. A fixed fee can be negotiated based on the project scope.
- Rush jobs attract a higher rate.
- The copyright of all musical commissions shall remain with the Composer. The copyright status of all other projects shall be established in advance in writing.
- Samples of ongoing work will be shared at mutually convenient times.
- Consortium commissions and lessons excepted, payment terms are 1/3 of the total in advance, 1/3 on completion of half the work, and the final 1/3 when completed to the client’s satisfaction.
- Payment may be made by check, bank transfer, or securely online via PayPal.
- Consultation is free, as long as it relates directly to the project.
- (Music only) Arrangements usually require permission from and attract royalties to the copyright holder for works not in the public domain.
- (Music only) Any creative contribution over and above orchestration shall attract an additional agreed amount.